How to save all my Sbcglobal emal to a local file?

Bookmark and Share
More
1 month 1 day ago #17084 by nataliasimmons
nataliasimmons created the topic: How to save all my Sbcglobal emal to a local file?
I am using Windows 10 Professional on a laptop. How can I download all of my Sbcglobal email received emails from my Inbox? Please tell me suggestion these problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 7 hours ago #17088 by ashleygray
ashleygray replied the topic: How to save all my Sbcglobal emal to a local file?
Hello
Follow Steps:
In the Compose pane, select the paperclip icon next to the Send button.
From the selection window, browse to select the file you'd like to attach, then select Open or double-click. Depending on your browser, you may also be able to select multiple files at once using the Ctrl key. Check out our list of supported browsers.
When the file has been uploaded, an image or icon of the file will appear at the bottom of your message, and you can check the file size by hovering over the attachment.
When you're ready to send your message, select Send.

| SBCGlobal net email | SBCGlobal email login

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #17092 by sarasmithca
sarasmithca replied the topic: How to save all my Sbcglobal emal to a local file?
Hello

I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your hard drive. If you are using a 3rd party email client (such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, etc) those folders are usually kept locally on the computer. If you have the option to leave a copy on the server, there may be folders that are still in place. You would have to log onto the the web mail at att.net. If any folders were saved, you will be able to locate them there. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Att Net Email Login | SBCglobal Net Email Settings | SBCglobal Email Login

More
1 week 4 days ago #17217 by ashleygray
ashleygray replied the topic: How to save all my Sbcglobal emal to a local file?
Hi
Click "Start," then "Control Panel." Enter "mail" (without the quotes) into the search field and then select "Mail" from the results.

2. Click "E-Mail Accounts" and then click "New." Select "Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types" and then click "Next."

3. Select "Interent E-Mail" from the options and then click "Next." Enter your display name, email address and password into the appropriate fields.

4. Choose "POP3" from the Account Type drop-down menu. Enter "pop.mail.yahoo.com" (without the quotes) into the Incoming Server field.

5. Enter "smtp.mail.yahoo.com" (without the quotes) into the Outgoing Mail Server field.

6. Click the "More Settings" button and then click the "Outgoing Server" tab. Select "My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication."

7. Click "OK," then "Next." Select the new mailbox from the list and then review the message on the bottom of the window to see where the mail files are stored.

| SBCGlobal net email login | SBCGlobal email settings | SBC mail |

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds